Sunday 22 February 2015

Am i the man God wants for her?



When i personally think on marriage, this question i ask myself, Dandy if you were a lady, what kind of man would you want to live with the rest of your life? This one of the qualities i will want, he must be a man with a great sense of understanding, understanding from the perspective, that i should be free enough to have a voice and express myself in the presence of my man, i should be free enough to be myself without any harsh critics, i should be understood enough to be tolerated.







  He should be understanding enough to correct me, reason with me and not the bossy type, he should be understanding enough to be my true friend, who believes in me, having the patience and capacity to accommodate my short comings. He should be kind enough to overlook my imperfections and mistakes, understanding enough to believe in me, to encourage me with love, humility to be the best God has called me to be, he should be understanding enough to give me a voice, to believe in my opinions, to reason out things together as one. Should be matured enough to let go easily, to appreciate every of my effort and contributions to the total wellbeing of our home, understanding enough to make my happiness his priority, to see my potentials as to the benefits of us both, should be understanding enough to know when i am tired, understanding enough to be considerate, to listen to me, to be there for me, he should be understanding to be a true friend.

He should be understanding enough to want to treat me right, understanding and sensitive to my emotional needs, should be the man i can be free to play with, who understands me enough to respect and honor me without wanting to ride and control me, even when am not measuring up, should be understanding to be the man i can talk to, who loves to be with me, the man i can be bold with, with confidence and esteem in his presence. This one quality i will need in my man. The question is, are you this man?

No comments:

Post a Comment